Inside Sales - Account Manager
EasyPay Finance is the leader in Financial Technology. Thousands of businesses turn to EasyPay Finance as a tool to increase revenue by approving their customers for financing at the point of purchase, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, businesses, customers – EasyPay is growing at an explosive pace. We are expanding teams across our organization, now is the time to get on board at EasyPay Finance. It's an extraordinary place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Inside Sales Team with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, track record of success in sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork. This position involves working with business clients within a territory; you will be responsible for the management of the sales and relationship of existing and new clients within that territory. The Account Manager serves to understand the client's needs, educate them on how to meet these needs, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Meet or exceed individual and team goals
- Host training sessions for clients and their staff
- Develop and maintain business within existing territory
- Work strategically with Inside Sales Manager to drive client sales and engagement
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of competition and industry trends
- Using relationship management techniques to build client loyalty
- Persuasively sell EasyPay clients on making EasyPay their exclusive payment option
- This position requires the ability to grow new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts
- In addition to selling, interested in problem solving, consulting, and servicing customers
- Strong phone presence and ability to meet call requirements
- Strong collaboration and social skills
- A proven track record of sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- PC literacy [Office 365: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- 1-2 years experience in CSM, AM, AE or BDR role and/or inside/outside sales experience preferred
- Tele prospecting, virtual presentation, and/or B2B/F2F experience a plus
At EasyPay, you have a voice and can make an impact. If you work hard and have a great attitude, your professional and financial opportunities are unlimited!
- $20 hourly rate plus $1K minimum monthly commission guaranteed!
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!