We are currently seeking a DATA ANALYST to join our Team!
Overview of EasyPay
EasyPay Finance is a financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services, furniture, and other various retail sectors to meet the financing needs of their customers at the point-of-sale. Headquartered in Vista, California, the EasyPay Finance program is offered nationally where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast paced and emerging market, with the mission to disrupt the consumer finance industry.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk and Analytics, the Data Analyst will play a key role in company efforts of transforming to a data-driven organization. You will leverage technical and analytical skills to mine data for delivering business insights. Partnering with other analysts and business stakeholders, you will help turn these insights into actionable decisions. The Data Analyst will partner with key business stakeholders to gather requirements, define KPIs, and implement reporting solutions.
- ● Creates and improves reporting on KPI’s on all aspects of the business, including financial, consumer underwriting and performance, sales, marketing, and call center metrics.
- ● Analyze business requirements and legacy reports to drive new initiatives utilizing 3rd party development tools.
- ● Continuously review process enhancements, recommend, and implement improvement steps, as needed, or directed.
- ● Collaborate and assist in performing quality assurance checks on output prior to completion.
- ● Develops a deep end-to-end understanding of data strategy, structure and overall use within the business.
- ● Performs regular audits of reported information to verify accurate data and resolves all discrepancies.
- ● Interface and communicate with business customers and team leads for scope, estimates, requirements, and project deliverables.
- ● Interface with the various information technology groups, as needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces.
- ● Use project management and systems development life cycle methodologies to achieve on time results.
- ● Generate and maintain clear technical documentation for all systems and development activities.
- ● Perform other duties as assigned.
- ● SQL
- ● R/Python
- ● 3+ years of experience in an analytical role or equivalent combination of degree and work experience.
- ● Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- ● Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- ● Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- ● Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- ● Very strong analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret, synthesize, and communicate insights.
- ● Proficient in BI reporting platforms: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, R-Shiny, Python-Dash
- ● Knowledge of consumer finance
- ● Data Lake and AWS experience
- ● Bitbucket/GitHub experience
- ● Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, Data Science, Economics, or a related field.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
- Internet allowance
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!