We are currently seeking a DATA ANALYST I to join our Team!
Overview of EasyPay
EasyPay Finance, a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001, assists merchants within the automotive services and retail industries to meet the financing needs of their customers at the point-of-sale. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, EasyPay Finance is working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees, and providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join EasyPay, you become part of a team that is focused on working collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk and Analytics, the Data Analyst will play a key role in company efforts of transforming to a data-driven organization. You will leverage technical and analytical skills to mine data for delivering business insights. Partnering with other analysts and Sales Operations leadership, you will help turn these insights into actionable insights. The Data Analysts will gather requirements, define KPIs, and implement reporting solutions. The Data Analyst will be responsible for preparing and summarizing results to drive continuous improvement across Sales Operations.
- Use SQL, Python, R to pull data and perform analysis.
- Analyze business requirements and legacy reports to drive new development utilizing new 3rd party development tools.
- Collaborate and assist in performing quality assurance checks on output prior to completion.
- Develops a deep end-to-end understanding of data strategy, structure, and overall use within the business.
- Performs regular audits of reported information to verify accurate data and resolves all discrepancies.
- Interface with the various information technology groups, as needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations with the aim to improve KPIs for improved portfolio performance.
- Transform everyday sales data into actionable business intelligence
- Develop a deep understanding of day-to-day activities of the sales team to understand current state operations and make recommendations for operational efficiencies using data and acts as the primary contact to provide sales data & reports for business decisions.
- Generate weekly sales forecasts & commission reports by sales rep to present to sales teams and leadership
- Work with sales leaders on special projects to help increase sales and efficiency
- Identify gaps and drive continuous improvement across Sales business workflows including prospect and account management, opportunity management and territory management
- Implement and manage sales reports and dashboards in Tableau ensuring sales leaders have access to key, actionable data required to successfully manage the sales team and their initiatives
Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a sales analyst capacity or similar role with financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability performing quantitative and qualitative analytics
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Very strong analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets, interpret, synthesize, and communicate insights.
- Experience in BI reporting platforms: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
- Knowledge of consumer finance
- Data Lake and AWS experience
- Bitbucket/GitHub experience
Experience in working with Sales tools/systems such as Salesforce, Badger Maps, Zoominfo & Zoom.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, Data Science, Economics, or a related field.
- All applicants must reside in and be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!