EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 50 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
More information can be viewed here: www.EasyPayFinance.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a Certified Salesforce Administrator to join our team and take ownership of the day-to-day management of our CRM system functionality in support of all users (users include Sales, Marketing and Merchant Services). You will become a go-to resource for all user issues and become a champion of user adoption across all departments. You will bring with you salesforce skills in building profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing settings, custom objects, custom fields, reports, dashboards, email templates (HTML), visual force pages, building/modifying workflow rules, and complex process builders, flows, and triggers.
- Assists and provide suggestions during the Salesforce implementation and gain a thorough understanding of how the CRM is set up.
- Ensures the rollout of Salesforce is smooth by training users on using salesforce, setting up roles and permissions and acting as the point-person for anything Salesforce related.
- Manages all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- Responsible for ensuring all features and components in Salesforce on the Desktop and Mobile versions are working properly.
- Manages all Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Manages all salesforce integrations with other systems (zoominfo, pardot, badgermaps, etc).
- Strong understanding on how to set up triggers, automate communication, add/delete options to picklists and other essential Salesforce functions that the business needs.
- Manages all automation in Salesforce. This includes creating, maintaining and modifying rules for workflows, automation of internal support and all other automated tasks in SF. Diagnose and fix issues quickly and correctly as required.
- Ensuring all data and statistics in salesforce is reporting accurately. Diagnose and repair as required.
- Ensures reporting is always accurate and that user issues are resolved to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manages sales user assignments (inside sales rep and outside sales rep) as we hire or make modifications.
- Ensures new users is set up, trained and introduced to salesforce with working knowledge on how to utilize salesforce efficiently.
- Designs and implements new processes and facilitates user adoption.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- The Salesforce Administrator also performs similar duties as deemed fit for the proper execution of their duties, and duties as delegated by the Director of Sales Operations or other individuals as directed by the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Trains, provides guidance and creates documentation for the users on best practices and new processes.
- Must be Salesforce Certified
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- BA/BS in business or related field
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules).
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports.
- Experience working in financial industry is preferred but not required.
- Pardot Specialist Certification Highly desirable
- Able to take partially developed and conceptual ideas and build them out efficiently
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!