EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in North County San Diego, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 49 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
More information can be viewed here: www.EasyPayFinance.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
IT Helpdesk Administrator - Hybrid position - Must be within driving distance to Vista, CA.
As part of the EasyPay Information Technology team this position will function as first point of contact providing day-to-day comprehensive technical support to end-users in the areas of hardware, software applications, mobile devices, and network connectivity. The Help Desk Administrator individual will assume full ownership of request and incident resolution, status and tracking of individually assigned tickets, as well as complete Helpdesk tasks including initial ticket triage, prioritization, and escalations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of hardware and software problems for end-users, recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Prioritize, schedule and update incidents and requests, as well as escalate incidents outside the Help Desk to the appropriate IT teams when required.
- Provide direct support for Windows and Apple Operating Systems, ensuring endpoints are up-to date and compliant with IT standard configurations and procedures.
- Provide meeting support with Audio Visual, Audio, and Video Conferencing equipment and services.
- Initiate improvements to raise the quality and efficiency of service to end users expanding knowledge base documentation and self-service opportunities.
- Provide end user training on various services and systems.
- Participate in assigned IT Projects Skills and Experience.
- 5+ years in Desktop, Application, and Hardware Support.
- Solid hands-on experience with a variety of operating systems, but primarily Microsoft Windows 10/11, iOS and MacOS.
- On the job experience or exposure to: Active Directory, Azure, AWS, Exchange, Apple support.
- Understanding of network protocols in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience supporting applications such as: Adobe Acrobat, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft O365 Suite preferred (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- VIP/Executive Management support experience required.
- Experience creating easy to use end user and technical support documentation.
- Knowledge of remote deployment tools such as: Microsoft Intune, Jamf, RMM tools, etc.
- A fundamental understanding of virtual environments, utilizing such tools as AWS Workspaces, Microsoft Virtual Cloud PC, Hyper-V.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting hardware and software problems and ability to determine user needs. Ability to troubleshoot remotely.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including customer facing soft skills, demonstrating personal and business maturity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively, must be able to perform a variety of tasks and assignments without sacrificing quality of work.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours, and on-call rotation is required.
- Be a team player. Ability and desire to share knowledge with members of the team.
- Physical ability to lift (75 lbs.) and install equipment (computers and peripherals) in and around desks and small places.
Annual compensation is commensurate with experience.
What We Offer:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Relax and recharge with our Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 10 paid holidays.
- Financial health with 401(k) programs and employer match.
- Take care of your emotional, physical, and financial wellbeing with access to EAP.
- We invest in your future through ongoing learning and development resources.
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Internet reimbursement - $40 per month.
- Discounts for shopping at various retailers.
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is NOT an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”. These job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals.