Desktop Support and Systems Technician – Onsite
Overview of EasyPay
EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services, furniture, and other various retail sectors to meet the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in Vista, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 49 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees, by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
As a Desktop Support and Systems Technician at EasyPay Finance, you are a key player in the smooth operation of our Information Technology support team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, independent and excel in fast-paced environments; yet desire to work closely with internal customers and team members alike. You will have the opportunity to learn and be encouraged to make significant contributions to our dynamic and growing company. Each day will offer new, fun challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks.
IT Support Responsibilities
- Provision workstations for all incoming employees; Tailor each setup based on appropriate roles, responsibilities, and permissions. Ensure a seamless onboarding experience with a “ready-to-go” machine. Follow up with each user on their first day to confirm everything they need is available.
- Provide end-user support and training for all productivity software, including Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint.
- Provide general hardware and software support for users, provide user training, and guide users having difficulty with personal computers, peripherals, or software.
- Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and client technology issues- Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions.
- Function as primary point of contact and communication with internal customer from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of issue, including scheduling work and keeping customer aware of work status and solution progress. Responsible for meeting Client Service SLA goals.
- Diagnose, research, and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, H/W and S/W, networking, VPN, connectivity, server, printers, and other network devices/peripherals, both remotely and onsite.
IT Hardware Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and support desktops, laptops, virtual machines, mobile phones, Phones, servers, backup systems, and miscellaneous devices.
- Develop and securely operate the corporate office network
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mobile devices, network & server equipment, workstations, sounds systems, printers, phones, projectors, and video conferencing systems.
- Schedule outside repairs for equipment under warranty or contract
- Coordinate and manage the relationship with hardware and software vendors
- Maintain inventory of all technology assets; Create and manage asset tagging and records of all physical hardware devices
- Ensure secure destruction of obsolete equipment.
- Ensure the availability, durability, and privacy of company data and technology resources
- Develop and maintain a documented user onboarding and offboarding process
- Manage and periodically review user access permissions to technology resources
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Ensure only authorized users are able to access the network and attached resources
- Monitor technology resources for unauthorized access
- 3+ years of related on-the-job experience; experience working in a fast-paced IT environment and/or experience working in a call center environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and thorough knowledge of Office 2010/2013
- Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system
- Effective communication skills
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Associates in Arts (AA) Degree, or certifications A+, Network+, MSCP
- Experience in advanced troubleshooting of software and hardware
- On-boarding and off-boarding experience
- Helpdesk experience
- Network or Systems experience: Router/switch or Office 365/ Intune
- SharePoint Office 365
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
$22-27 per hour DOE
Please Note: This position is not remote. Must be onsite.
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!