EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 50 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
More information can be viewed here: www.EasyPayFinance.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Compliance Analyst I who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to learn and be encouraged to make significant contributions to our dynamic and growing company.
Compliance Analyst I
As part of EasyPay’s Compliance department, the Compliance Analyst will be responsible for performing the day-to-day activities required to help effectively implement EasyPay’s Compliance Management System (“CMS”) to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and internal policy requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform ongoing compliance testing and monitoring activities in accordance to the CMS policies and procedures and aligned with the CMS audit schedule.
- Flag and escalate findings, exceptions, as well as any compliance matters Obtain accurate information from appropriate department(s) when errors are identified.
- Assist with preparation of reliable reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Assist with due diligence efforts and ad hoc compliance related special projects.
- Assist with optimization of internal audit tool and implementation of other compliance/risk management solutions.
- Support opportunities for test design enhancements and process improvements.
- Support risk assessments to detect process gaps and inconsistencies.
- Support corrective actions to close gaps identified during risk assessments, testing and monitoring activities.
- Support analysis of laws and regulations relevant to the financial services industry.
- Support maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, and procedures for the general operation of EasyPay’s CMS Program.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business-related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a consumer finance, bank, law firm or professional services firm with audit or compliance experience a plus.
- Possess strong working knowledge of TILA, ECOA, UDAAP, FCRA, and other consumer finance regulations, confidential information and/or privacy laws.
- Results driven team player that can adapt quickly to change and deliver quality results in a timely manner.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple diverse tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, with strong research, analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Regulatory compliance, legal, internal audit or risk management experience.
- Prior experience with compliance and risk management software.
- Insatiable desire to learn and take initiative to stay apprised of regulatory changes which impact the consumer financial services industry and developments new technologies.
- Ability to create reports using MS Excel and MS Excel functions, such as v-lookups, pivot tables, charts and reporting.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Internet reimbursement - $40 per month
- Generous PTO package and paid holiday’s
- Paid Birthday and Work Anniversary
- 401(k) programs
- And more!
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
*The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is NOT an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”. These job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals.