Are you passionate about technology? Do you keep up with the latest consumer and business technology? Do you consistently want to keep learning? If the answer is yes, then EasyPay Finance is looking for you! EasyPay Finance is looking for an experienced Systems administrator to join our growing internal IT team.
Overview of EasyPay
EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services, furniture, and other various retail sectors to meet the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in Vista, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 49 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees, by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
As a systems administrator at EasyPay Finance you are a key player in the smooth operation of our Information Technology support team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, independent and excel in fast-paced environments; yet desire to work closely with internal customers and team members alike. You will have the opportunity to learn and be encouraged to make significant contributions to our dynamic and growing company. Each day will offer new, fun challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks. You will be working closely with our Senior Systems Administrator and Director of Technology on a variety of projects from simple tasks like new employee setup to creating new cloud environments for our development team, EasyPay Finance is looking for a hands-on Systems Administrator to help tackle any task that may come up.
- AWS Administration
- O365 Administration (SharePoint, Exchange, AzureAD, Intune, Teams, etc.)
- Server Administration
- Apply patches, update system software, and maintain configuration control.
- Conduct regular system maintenance to include monitoring, tuning, capacity planning, and adjusting configurations as necessary to resolve problems, minimize downtime, and to enhance capabilities.
- Automate system administration tasks.
- Manage user accounts, assist users with their computing needs.
- Recognize security vulnerabilities and develop ways to mitigate them. Ensures all systems meet or exceed the intended business and security requirements.
- Assists in maintaining technical documentation libraries, to include the development and publication of standard operating procedures for systems and processes under their control.
- Installs and maintains backup and recovery systems.
- Installs and configures switches, routers, and network security systems.
- Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and client technology issues- Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of systems administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form and with all levels of employees; possess good interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
- Experience in advanced troubleshooting.
- The ability/flexibility to be onsite after hours to address equipment issues, handle updates, installations that may occur from time to time.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture.
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!