EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 50 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
More information can be viewed here: www.EasyPayFinance.com
Compliance Analyst I
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Compliance Analyst I who thrives in a dynamic environment! EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. We work diligently to provide our merchant partners, clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, we are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
More information can be viewed here: www.EasyPayFinance.com
As part of EasyPay’s Compliance department, the Compliance Analyst I will be responsible for performing the day-to-day activities required to implement and/or maintain EasyPay’s Compliance Management System (“CMS”) to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and internal policy requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform ongoing compliance testing, auditing, and monitoring activities in accordance with the CMS policies and procedures and any identified compliance issues.
- Identify, flag and escalate findings, exceptions, as well as any compliance matters.
- Prepare and/or assist with preparation of reliable reports for management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Assist with due diligence efforts and ad hoc compliance related special projects.
- Support risk assessments to detect compliance risk, process gaps and governance inconsistencies.
- Assist with corrective actions to close gaps identified during risk assessments, testing, audits, and monitoring activities.
- Monitor for regulatory changes and support analysis of laws and regulations relevant to the financial services industry.
- Support maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, and procedures for the general operation of EasyPay’s CMS Program.
- Assist with logging and tracking consumer complaints.
- Assist with investigating, researching and drafting consumer complaint responses.
- Upload and organize relevant documents in electronic complaint files.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business-related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a consumer finance, bank, law firm or professional services firm with audit or compliance experience a plus.
- Possess strong working knowledge of TILA, ECOA, UDAAP, FCRA, and other consumer finance laws and regulations, confidential information and/or privacy laws.
- Regulatory compliance, internal audit, or risk management experience.
- Prior experience with compliance and risk management software.
- Insatiable desire to learn and take initiative to stay apprised of regulatory changes which impact the consumer financial services industry.
- Experience creating reports in MS Excel while utilizing MS Excel functions, such as v-lookups, pivot tables, charts, and reporting.
- Results driven team player that can adapt quickly to change and deliver quality results in a timely manner.
- Demonstratable time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple diverse tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, with strong research, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Possess strong oral and written communication, presentation, and data visualization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
What We Offer
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 10 paid holidays.
- Financial health with 401(k) programs and employer match.
- Internet reimbursement - $40 per month.
- Take care of your emotional, physical, and financial wellbeing with access to EAP.
- We invest in your future through ongoing learning and development resources.
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Discounts for shopping at various retailers.
Salary Range: $24.00 - $27.00/hour
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is NOT an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”. These job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals.