Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Overview of EasyPay
Established in 2001, EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm that assists merchants in the automotive services and furniture industries to meet the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in San Diego County, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 49 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a team that is focused on working collaboratively to be the best in a fast paced and emerging market.
Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for growth within an assigned market.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide in-location training within assigned markets
- New business development within assigned markets
- Set-up, distribute and maintain Point-of-Sale Materials
- Daily field CRM data input
- Maintain and report competitor intelligence data and emerging markets
- Work closely with our assigned inside account mgrs. and various departments
- Requires 10 to 12 face to face calls per day (New prospects, existing, training & competitive)
- Participate in industry, client, and local events in a promotional capacity
- Join internal sales calls
- Work remotely from your home office
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience in selling to automotive repair centers highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred, but not required
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Must be self-motivated, assertive, and able to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time with overnights required
At EasyPay, you have a voice and can make an impact. If you work hard and have a great attitude, your professional and financial opportunities are unlimited!
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!